Petra & Wadi Rum Classic Tour from Amman (2 Days) Itinerary
06:45 a.m. – Meet at Dar Ne’meh, near Paris Circle in Jabal Lwaibdeh
07:00 a.m. – Depart to Petra
10:40 a.m. – Arrival at Petra, where you’ll begin your site visit
14:00 p.m. – Pack Lunch
16:30 p.m. – Depart from Petra
16:45 p.m. – Check-in to Nomads Hotel Petra
18:30 p.m. – Dinner at Nomads Hotel Petra
07:00 a.m. – Breakfast at Nomads Hotel Petra
07:30 a.m. – Depart to Wadi Rum
09:00 a.m. – Arrive at Wadi Rum, where you’ll begin your Jeep Tour
13:00 p.m. – Desert-cooked Lunch
14:30 p.m. – Depart from Wadi Rum
18:30 p.m. – Arrival into Amman or Aqaba
What Do I Need to Pack?
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Sun hat, sunblock & sunglasses
- Sleepwear & toiletries
- Backpack (to carry your water and lunch box)
- Re-usable water bottle & snacks
- Money for site entrance fees (if you don’t have a Jordan Pass!)
- Passport or Residence Card
- Please note that site entrance fees are not included in the price of this tour! We recommend you buy the Jordan Pass, the combined ticket that includes the tourist visa and entrance fees to most tourist sites – it’s the cheapest and easiest option for travelling around Jordan.
- Timings are approximate, depending on the pace of the group.
- Please arrive at the meeting point on time, we will leave at exactly 07:00 a.m.
- We will not be giving out plastic water bottles, but will be offering water refills. Therefore, please bring re-usable water bottles or water bladders!