Jordan Highlights Tour from Amman (4 Days) Itinerary
08:45 a.m. – Meet at Dar Ne’meh, near Paris Circle in Jabal Lwaibdeh
09:00 a.m. – Depart to the Dead Sea
10:30 a.m. – Arrival at the Dead Sea, where you’ll begin your Dead Sea experience
13:30 p.m. – Lunch at the Dead Sea Spa Hotel
14:30 p.m. – Relax in the Dead Sea Spa pool
16:00 p.m. – Depart from the Dead Sea
17:30 p.m. – Arrival into Amman, drop off at Dar Ne’meh
07:30 a.m. – Breakfast at Nomads Hotel Amman
08:30 a.m. – Depart to Jerash
09:30 a.m. – Arrival at Jerash, where you’ll begin your site visit
12:00 p.m. – Lunch at Bait Khayrat Souf
13:00 p.m. – Depart to Ajloun
13:30 p.m. – Arrive at Ajloun, where you’ll visit Ajloun Castle
15:00 p.m. – Depart from Ajloun
16:30 p.m. – Arrival into Amman, drop off at Dar Ne’meh
07:00 a.m. – Breakfast at Nomads Hotel Petra
07:30 a.m. – Depart to Wadi Rum
09:00 a.m. – Arrive at Wadi Rum, where you’ll begin your Jeep Tour
13:00 p.m. – Desert-cooked Lunch
14:30 p.m. – Depart from Wadi Rum
18:30 p.m. – Arrival into Amman or Aqaba
What Do I Need to Pack?
- Comfortable clothes & shoes
- Sun hat, sunblock & sunglasses
- Sleepwear & toiletries
- Backpack (to carry your water and lunch box)
- Re-usable water bottle & snacks
- Money for site entrance fees (if you don’t have a Jordan Pass!)
- Passport or Residence Card
- Please note that site entrance fees are not included in the price of this tour! We recommend you buy the Jordan Pass, the combined ticket that includes the tourist visa and entrance fees to most tourist sites – it’s the cheapest and easiest option for travelling around Jordan.
- Timings are approximate, depending on the pace of the group.
- Please arrive at the meeting point on time, we will leave at exactly 09:00 a.m.
- We will not be giving out plastic water bottles, but will be offering water refills. Therefore, please bring re-usable water bottles or water bladders!