Petra & Wadi Rum Classic Tour from Aqaba (2 Days)
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Wadi Rum and Petra fully deserve their reputation as two of the most staggeringly beautiful places in the Middle East. And by the end of our two-day Classic Tour, you’ll know exactly why.
Across two days, you’ll venture through Petra’s Siq – the spectacular ceremonial entrance to the ancient city – before we take you into our favourite corners of Wadi Rum.
Throw in a lunch cooked by the Bedouins and you’ve got a Jordanian experience you’ll never forget.
Day One - Petra
Aqaba to Petra
Leaving Aqaba at 08:30, you’ll have a moment to doze off again on the way – or else gaze at the view crossing the country.
Enter the Nabataean city like the ceremonial guests of old – through the breath-taking canyon known as the Siq.
Take the day to explore the magic of the city. You won’t see anything like it anywhere else.
Lunch is in the caves above The Monastery, the magnificent monument at the back of the Nabataean city.
Petra to Hotel
Once you’ve got your fill of the sights, we’ll take you down the road to your accommodation in Wadi Musa.
You deserve a big meal and a comfy bed – and that’s exactly what you’re getting. If you’ve still got energy to burn, challenge your new pals to a game of pool or lounge around the hotel bar.
Day Two - Wadi Rum
Petra to Wadi Rum
You’ll be up early for a buffet breakfast before we all head on out to Wadi Rum.
Wadi Rum Tour
Jump into a Jeep in which you’ll explore the best spots in the desert. You’ll be taking a break for an education in nomadic coffee-making too.
A desert-cooked lunch brings the tour to a close: say goodbye to the jaw-dropping location over a final round of local delicacies.
Wadi Rum to Amman or Aqaba
Rest on the journey back to Amman or Aqaba – or make plans for the rest of your trip!
Included in Tour
- Super-sociable, intimate group.
- Private air-conditioned travel between sites.
- Hotel accommodation for the night.
- Pack lunch for Day One.
- Breakfast and cooked lunch in the desert on Day Two.
- Licensed local guide: English-speaking and awesome.
- Four-hour 4x4 tour in Wadi Rum.
- Coffee-making tutorial – nomad-style.
- Site entrance fees – we recommend you buy the Jordan Pass, the combined ticket that includes the tourist visa and entrance fees to most tourist sites! It’s the cheapest and easiest option for travelling around Jordan.
- Evening meal on Day 1 – there are lots of amazing restaurants in Petra; go and explore them for yourself!
- The Petra and Wadi Rum Classic Tour from Aqaba (2 Days) runs every Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
- To view this tour’s full itinerary, please click here.
- Your hotel accommodation is in dorms, unless the private room supplement is purchased at checkout (please note: the booking cutoff date for private rooms is 5 days before the tour start date).
- At Bedu Tours, we’re committed to providing you with authentic, exciting experiences, full of breathtaking sights, new best friends, Instagram-worthy photos and stories that will make all of your friends at home jealous. In fact, we’re so confident in our trips that we’re willing to make you a Bedu Tours guarantee: if you’re not happy with your experience, we promise to find out what’s gone wrong, work with you to resolve any problems to your satisfaction, and, if necessary, offer an appropriate refund for your tour.
Book Your Tour
Price: $270.00Book Now
Petra Experience from Aqaba (1 Day)
Tours From Aqaba
A visit to Jordan is not complete without a trip to Petra. And with our ...View Tour
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
Wadi Rum Experience From Aqaba (1 Day)
Tours From Aqaba
Wadi Rum deserves its reputation as one of the most staggeringly beautiful places in ...View Tour
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays